How Can a Cloud ERP Transform Your Business?
Traditionally, the world of B2B eCommerce has been dominated by traditional on-site ERP providers. This seems to be the most convenient method, especially since your work-flow and employees are already entrenched in this system. Although this platform initially met your needs, as technology progresses and buyer habits change–it cannot keep up with the modern demands of the eCommerce world. Making a shift to a cloud-based platform can seem daunting (especially with all the time and capital your business has invested), but in the long run is it stunting the growth of your business? Can your current ERP compete with the features of a cloud-based platform?
Today, the B2B eCommerce world is beginning to mirror its counterpart–B2C. Modern buyers demands have changed and require experiences that resemble Amazon–detailed product info, product reviews, and order status. What does this mean for wholesalers and distributors? To stay competitive, they must adapt by implementing a solution that supports transparency, collaboration and 24/7 access from any location. At the end of the day, what can a cloud-based platform do to transform your B2B eCommerce business?
- Remove the need for your outdated applications that consume a tremendous amount of time and financial resources to keep updated. In the time spent updating your current ERP, the eCommerce landscape has continued to evolve and you are left again playing catch up to new features and best practices.
- Lower your costs associated with IT and infrastructure. A cloud-based system is scalable, automatically updates with new features and is available on a subscription basis, eliminating the need for large upfront capital and constant updates.
- Improve your operational efficiency with real-time reporting of order status, history and shipping details. Don’t lost money to late or missed shipments again.
- Allow your customers 24/7 access to your products with a mobile responsive website that enables buyers to view products, purchase history and customer specific pricing.
- Integrate seamlessly with your current ERP, financial and EDI systems to keep doing what you do best–commerce.
At the end of the day, a cloud-based ecommerce platform can save you money, improve the efficiency of your workflow and help drive more sales to grow your business. Still not convinced? Contact us today and speak with one of our specialists about what S1NGULARITY can do to transform your business.
- Promote communication internally and externally with a system that enables you to streamline your processes and make more sales of higher volumes.